Sunday, December 26, 2010

Post Christmas Present Review

I hope everyone is having a great holiday! This may be a day late, but I wanted to share with you some of the awesome gifts my dad got my for Christmas. First of all, he purchased me a Legacy soprano saxophone. Unfortunately, it was damaged in transit due to no protection whatsoever, so we had to send it back. However, my dad, being the awesome dad he is, bought me a Vienna by Woodwind soprano saxophone with two necks! Since the saxophone did not come with reeds, ligature or mouthpiece, my dad also purchased a box of Vandoren Traditional soprano reeds and will let me choose any mouthpiece I want (within a reasonable price range, of course)! I'm thinking of getting a Selmer S80 or S90, Vandoren V5 or a Jody Jazz Classic/HR*. If you have any experience with these sop pieces, shoot me a message through the contact tab. :) Second, my awesome aunt gave me $100 to spend any way I want! I decided to treat myself to a Vandoren Optimum Ligature for alto sax and can't wait for it to arrive! I hope my childish bragging didn't bother you. :) May you have a Happy New Year! Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment