- Comment on this post with at least one reason why you deserve a free Forestone reed - 1 entry
- Join my website (link to join is here), or if you are already a member, you still qualify - 1 entry
- Answer the trivia question: Forestone reeds are made from a mixture of polyurethane resin and wood cellulose fiber, up to 50 percent of which is comprised of what material? (need help? visit http://www.forestone-japan.com for the answer) - 2 entries
- Make a YouTube video at least a minute long talking about this contest and why you should win plus give a link to this post - 5 entries
- "Like" Forestone Reeds' Facebook page (link here) - 1 entry
- Refer members to join my site- 2 entries/person (limit 10 referrals, but of course you are free to invite more people)
I will assign a random number for every entry and put it into Random.org. I will hit the random button 25 times (once for every dollar an alto Forestone reed is worth), record it, and post the video. The winner will have 1 day to respond to my winning email message, or they will forfeit their prize and a second drawing will be held. The deadline for entries is July 16th (but the drawing may be later because I have to process all the entries). Good luck to everybody that enters!
logo and picture courtesy of http://www.forestone-japan.com